Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finish This Week 4


Morning y'all! It's Wednesday and that means another Finish this link up party. You really should check it out. It's fun and there are some great people to meet and follow. Anyway here are my answers to this weeks questions.



1. I use my "green thumb" to...
For absolutely nothing. Y'all I do not have a green thumb. Which is tragic as my father is a landscape maintenance guy. But let's face it I did not inherit that gene and everything I try to grow usually dies. Black thumb for sure around here.
 

2. The secret to life is...
When you figure that out will you please call me! The secret to my life right now is survival and sleep. If I get enough sleep then they kids survive the day with out mommy/aunt Emmy loosing her mind.
 

3. I get my money's worth by...
Shopping with my sister. I kid you not that girl always finds the fabulous deals. So, if I'm in desperate need of something I totally take her shopping with me. It's the only way to go. Doesn't everyone have someone in their family like that? If not we all should for sure.

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is...
probably a 6 these days. I really really want to just rip everything a part and start over like spring cleaning early but it's really hard to do that with a crawling/walking 10 month old.

5. A gentleman always...
 opens doors, says yes mam, takes off his hat inside, and there are a ton more I'm sure I just can't think of them all. But I hope that I'm teaching my boys to do this.

6. Handwritten notes are...
Priceless! My grandma still writes to me and I to her and I cherish every letter. It's so important not loose touch with those we love and I think hand written notes mean so much more then just sending a text message or email. People have kind of lost touch with the personal touch of things. 







post signature

5 comments:

Grace said...

I never had a green thumb either until I realized that you really do have to water the outside plants every day!! Uggh, but I found that one of those flexible hoses really makes it easier because it is simple to put away the hose, no more fighting with it to get it rolled up neatly, it just shrivels down to nothing!

Nicole M. Hutchison said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one without a green thumb, what a fun sentence prompt. I'm right there with you on the organization and sleep. Ughhh, Kamden decided he didn't want to sleep but 3 hours last night and now he's snoozing today. THIS MOM IS TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth, The Young Retiree said...

HATS! Oh my goodness, hats inside bothers me SO VERY MUCH! I promise that I'm a nice person, but hats inside and during the National Anthem just make me want to slap people on the spot!
I'm so glad I found this link up and am discovering I'm not the only one who can't keep plants alive!

Angie's Angle said...

What is funny that almost every one of these I have read thus far no one has a green thumb lol

Paula said...

Wonderful answers. I have a 13 year old grand daughter that is a whiz at shopping and getting the best price....no kidding!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! But please be kind and that's all I'm going to say on the matter

 
© 2012 Insanity Rules
Designed by: 8550 Graphics