Monday, January 20, 2014

Scrappin Monday


Morning y'all! I just have to give a shout out to Jes from 8550 graphics who designed my blog and updated the header with a new family photo and it says 4 boys instead of three now. She's awesome and I love my blog design. Well today is a scrappin Monday. I hope that you enjoy this weeks pages. I haven't had much time to scrap book lately. Been keeping really busy with my kiddos plus watching my niece and nephew these days. We finally have a girl around our house besides me and I think the boys are enjoying it. Although I think they are glad to give her back to her mom at the end of the day. She's a bit on the bossy side. Which totally makes me laugh. She let's them have it a lot and tells them what to do. I love it! They need a little bossing around some days. Anyway I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend. Have a wonderful Monday. My kids are off of school today to honor Martin Luther King. What a great man. So, I'm off to go find some activities to keep these crazies occupied till nap time. Do you think I could get away with giving all the kids a nap today? hahaha enjoy your day.


post signature






3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Love the feet photo

Michelle @ Mind of Meesh said...

Very cool, love the pictures and love your blog design!

Lora @ Crazy Running Girl said...

Awesome pages!! I just started digital scrapbooking and love how quickly you can get pages done!

Post a Comment

I love your comments! But please be kind and that's all I'm going to say on the matter

 
© 2012 Insanity Rules
Designed by: 8550 Graphics